Welcome to Joyce Klein Property Management. Our mission is to help remove the stress that can come with rental property ownership. Our goal is to provide you with highly personalized service tailored for your circumstances. Because we are a local company that has been in operation for more than 30 years, we understand the market and can advise as to rental price points and ensure that your property is marketed for maximum exposure. We also can help you navigate current laws and regulations to make sure that your property is within these requirements.
Needless to say, a key element in successful rentals properties is to make sure you have the best possible tenant. We carefully screen the applicants, checking credit reports, work history and past rentals. All of this information is provided to you so that you can make the best possible choice.
Ensuring that your property is cared for and maintained is of paramount importance to both you the owner and the tenant. Upon tenant move-in a careful walk through is completed documenting the condition of the house. If needed, repairs are investigated, and estimates are presented to you for approval. We then use trusted local vendors to complete the repairs.
Additionally, we utilize the best possible management software that provides you with an owner portal that allows you from any computer to constantly have access to up to date financial information. We also have the ability to conveniently deposit rents directly into your bank account. For the tenants we give them the ability to pay on line, even setting up auto pay if they so choose.
I hope to hear from you and would be happy to answer any of your questions and provide a market analysis regarding your property.
Lease ApplicationLease Application Form
Lease AgreementLease Agreement Form
Leasing Property Management ContractLeasing Property Management Contract
Sample Agreement, Contract, & Application.
Click the buttons below to download the available sample documents.
Property Management Checklist
- Prepare management agreement
- Pre-inspect property
- Market analysis
- Make-ready for showing
- Yard sign, M.L.S. service and internet marketing
- Prospective tenant
- - Credit Application
- - SARMA Credit Bureau
- - Verify Employment history
- - Verify rental history
- - Check character references
- Collect security deposit
- Prepare Lease paperwork
- Collect monthly rent in a timely manner
- Authorize and coordinate all repairs with owner's consent
- - Identify problem
- - Obtain estimates
- - Discuss with owner approval
- - Ensure problem has been taken care of properly
- Prepare monthly rental management statements showing all income and deductions
- Tenant move-out
- - Thirty day written notice
- - Prepare to market property for new tenant
- - Final walk-thru inspection with tenant
- - Report to owner
- Return security deposit
- Prepare 1099 Form for owner yearly
- Prepare year end summary of property expenses for tax preparation